Steve's Home Poker Blog > Another Bar Tourney!
Have I pimped my Poker League Management Website lately ;)
So I go to another bar tourney last night to pimp Home Poker Tour, and I end up getting seated with a guy who plays in my home game. BTW, I hate it when this happens...when I go out to play I like to play with new people!.
Of course I bust out care of the guy from my home game...well, we both busted out:
- Home Game Guy limps in early position.
- everyone folds to me, I raise 4xBB from the SB with JJ.
- BB calls my raise.
- Home Game Guy re-raised me 5xBB (about 1 time my raise).
- I think for a long time, tell Home Game Guy how I have very little respect for his game because I've seen him, and I've busted him, trying to make big moves like this early on in tournaments, but I give him more respect than I should and just call.
- BB calls too.
- Flop 246 with a flush draw on board
- I think for a bit about how I have no respect for Home Game Guy's game, and go all in.
- BB immediately calls with an open ended straight, and Home Game Guy immediately calls with trip 4's.
- turn 7, river Jack.
- BB busts both of us out with a straight.
I guess if I have little respect for a guy, I should have tried to push him off the hand pre flop.
At least I got to berate his poor play pre flop and tell him how I now have NO RESPECT for his crappy play :)
Please Login to add a comment.
New to Home Poker Tour? Register HERE!